[Homer-users] Error starting HOMER2 with MATLAB 2013b

Ian Wiggins Ian.Wiggins at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Dec 20 10:42:56 EST 2013

Running 2013b here (8.2.0.701, Windows 32-bit) - Homer2 seems to be running fine (Developer's version).

Dwayne, have you tried 'which waitbar' in the Matlab command window? Is it possible you have some 3rd party toolbox installed that has overridden Matlab's built-in waitbar function?

Best wishes

Ian