[Homer-users] Problems in opening Simple_Probe.nirs

austin1 astoudenmire at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 4 20:15:25 EST 2013

If you go to the link Jay provided, click on "Documentation" on the right, you will also find a set of sample files, including a new version of simple probe that includes all the variables.  The one you have appears to be what was included as a sample file with the original homer (and I'm going from memory on that -- i have the same file you're speaking of - SD only -- and i believe it came from the original homer)