[Homer-users] Homer2 Basic Training Video

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 5 07:32:28 EST 2013

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Homer2 basic training video
from yesterday's training session can now be viewed at
http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/DOT/resources/homer2/documentation.htm#tutorials

I hope to continue running training sessions approximately monthly, but
would like to move towards discussing specific questions from users.

Over time, I also hope to add more and more short tutorial videos on
using homer2 to the URL indicated above. If anyone out there wants to
make there own videos and upload them to youtube, we would gladly add
them to this web page with captions giving credit. I am thinking that 4
minute videos (or shorter) on focused topics will have tremendous
tutorial utility.

David