[Homer-users] Format of .nirs file and Sample Data

Rebecca Dewey Rebecca.Dewey at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 6 11:28:48 EST 2013

This is correct, my script is designed to take the MES file (in csv format) and convert it to nirs format.

The "sampling period" i.e. sampling rate on our machine is fixed to 0.1s and I don't think we can easily change it.  I would have thought that 0.5s was acceptable given that fMRI provides sampling rates of 1 to 2 seconds but I guess it depends what you're looking at.  Sorry I can't be more help there.

Cheers,

Rebecca