[Homer-users] Using HOMer with NIRx DYNOT system

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 11 15:56:52 EDT 2013

Dear Rishabh,
Thank you for posting these scripts. I'd like to encourage you to
deposit these scripts in the
Neuroimaging Informatics Tools and Resources Clearinghouse at
www.nitrc.org following the example of Rebecca Dewey who did this for
her scripts to convert Hitachi files into .nirs files.

Her code can be found at
http://www.nitrc.org/projects/hitachi2nirs/

The process is simple. From the home page, you just click
'register a new tool' under the 'Tools & Resource' tab. Make sure you
tag it as a optical tool and friendly with homer2.

In general, I think this will become a very useful repository for fNIRS
related processing algorithms that people write and want to contribute
to the community.

Regards,
David Boas