[Homer-users] Group analysis

Assunta di Vacri a.divacri at unich.it
Wed Mar 13 05:54:05 EDT 2013

Hi,
I am carrying on a group analysis on 13 subjects. The process streaming and the analysis parameters are reported in the attached image. The groupResults.mat file contains the array group.procResult.nTrials having 20x2 dimension since my set up consists of 20 channel and I have 2 experimental conditions. In principal I have 10 trials for each condition. It is clear to me the meaning of the numbers contained in that array for the case of single subject, but in case of group analysis I do not understand the meaning of those values. In particular for 2 channels I have 0 trials for both conditions even if there are subjects that have "good" trials for those channels.