[Homer-users] Group Means Output

Amanda Kelly adkelly at uvic.ca
Wed Mar 13 15:12:25 EDT 2013

As an add-on to this question, I am also wondering about the unit that
group means are given in. I assume this is concentration, for HbO, HbR and
HbT. But we are not clear as to whether this is an absolute concentration
value or a change in concentration - and if so, change from what.

Any insight on this is much appreciated. Thanks everyone!

-Amanda