[Homer-users] Group Means Output

Perdue, Katherine Katherine.Perdue at childrens.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 13 16:48:32 EDT 2013

Hi Amanda,

Ok, I see what the problem is. Your measurement list is not quite what I expected, because you list all of the SD pairs for wavelength 1 first, and then all of the SD pairs for the second wavelength. I think the order you put the measurement list in will depend on the NIRS instrument you are using- the kinds I am familiar with alternate wavelengths. The way you put it makes sense though, so I will update the code so it will not get confused by that.  For now, it should be fine to just interpret the values in order. I'll try to get a real fix out by the end of the week.

-Katherine

Katherine Perdue, PhD
Research Fellow in Pediatrics
Labs of Cognitive Neuroscience