[Homer-users] homer2 terminates unexpectedly

Heßlinger, Sebastian sebastian.hesslinger at student.kit.edu
Fri Mar 15 06:18:23 EDT 2013

Hello,

I just started working with Homer2 (Version 1.3, (2012-08-13)). I am pretty sure everything is installed correctly on Win7, 64bit.

I converted the optical data to the required format, as described in the Homer2 UsersGuide. After I run the exe-file, I select my nirs-data and use the default config (.cfg) file. Then, Homer2 terminates unexpectedly. The Windows command prompt shows me the attached output. Does anyone have an idea of what could be wrong?

Thank you!

Sebastian