[Homer-users] homer2 terminates unexpectedly

James Goodwin james.goodwin at rochester.edu
Sat Mar 16 17:31:01 EDT 2013

Hi Sebastian,

A suggestion is for you is to run Homer2 with Matlab instead and therefore not worry about the .exe.

Here are the instructions per the links provided (http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/DOT/resources/homer2/download-post.htm) .

Essentially download the full version of Homer2_UI as a collection of Matlab programs.

Download HOMER2_v1_3_20120813.zip (2012-08-13) (download size: 11.5 MB) or

Download HOMER2_UI_v1_3_20120813.7z (2012-08-13) (download size: 6.4 MB)

The beginning few minutes of David Boas' Training Session 1 tutorial (http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/DOT/resources/homer2/documentation.htm#tutorials) explains how to get started with your .nirs file.

Hope this helps.

Regards

James R. Goodwin