[Homer-users] Problem in using PCA Filter

Rishabh Gupta grishabhg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 01:13:57 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

I am using NIRx NIRSScout system for my experiments and I was using Homer2
for the analysis of my signals. In my process stream I have the PCA Filter
for motion correction but every time I run it it gives an error saying: " ???
Error using ==> svd    Input to SVD must not contain NaN or Inf." Did
anyone else encounter the same problem? Could anyone please let me know how
to troubleshoot this error?

ERROR MESSAGE:

??? Error using ==> svd
Input to SVD must not contain NaN or Inf.

Error in ==> enPCAFilter at 86
        [V,St,foo] = svd(c);

Error in ==> EasyNIRS_Process at 88
        eval( fcall );

Error in ==> EasyNIRS>runNIRSsignalProcess at 971
[procResult procInput err] = EasyNIRS_Process(hmr);

Error in ==> EasyNIRS>popupmenuNIRSsignalProcess_Callback at 1382
        [procResult err] = runNIRSsignalProcess(iGrp,iSubj,iRun,handles);

Error in ==> gui_mainfcn at 96
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in ==> EasyNIRS at 43
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});