[Homer-users] HRF Plot

Sebastian Heßlinger sebastian.hesslinger at student.kit.edu
Fri Mar 22 14:03:30 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have a question about plotting an hemodynamic response function.

NIRS data has been recorded with an ISS Imagant (srate=19.5312Hz) and
then, converted to the nirs-format (according to the manual). I used
Homer2 (v1.5) and loaded the standard config file. Then, I processed the
data based on the standard options (see attached file: options.png).
After processing all 30 datasets, I'd like to view the HRF. So, I select
"show Run HRF" on Conc-data. Unfortunately, the plot window remains
empty. Homer2 doesn't show any error messages.

I uploaded an example dataset, which contains data of one out of three
probes (all thee probes would take too much space...). It can be
downloaded from (39.3MB):
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uubuq/subj06_run02.nirs

This dataset only contains 3 out of 5 different conditions (i.e.
condition 1, 2 and 3. Conditions 4 and 5 are in other datasets). When
plotting the HRF, I am expecting an increase only in condition 1.

I would really appreciate if anyone could have a look at it.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Sebastian Hesslinger