[Homer-users] Issue Using MotionCorrectWavelet

Giacherio, Brenna Marie giacherio.2 at wright.edu
Sun Nov 17 10:37:49 EST 2013

Hello,

I have been trying to use the wavelet analysis feature, but keep receiving the following error:

Error using load
Unable to read file db2: No such file or directory.

Error in hmrMotionCorrectWavelet (line 48)
load db2;  % Load a wavelet (db2 in this case)

I have tried running this on multiple versions of MATLAB, by running Homer2, and by processing script alone.  It gives me the same error every time.  Does anyone have any ideas as to what is happening?  I can't seem to find reference to db2 anywhere else.

Thanks,
Brenna Giacherio