[Homer-users] Issue Using MotionCorrectWavelet

Sabrina Brigadoi sabrina.brigadoi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 10:39:23 EST 2013

Hi Brenna,

can you check whether you have the wavelet toolbox installed in MATLAB?
This toolbox usually should be present when you install MATLAB. You can
find it in /Programs/MATLAB/MATLABVersion/toolbox or something like that.
If you do not have this toolbox, you can not run the wavelet analysis. db2
is a .mat file present in this toolbox. Have you installed a partial
version of MATLAB?

Sabrina

2013/11/17 Giacherio, Brenna Marie <giacherio.2 at wright.edu>

>  Hello,
>
> I have been trying to use the wavelet analysis feature, but keep receiving
> the following error:
>
> Error using load
> Unable to read file db2: No such file or directory.
>
> Error in hmrMotionCorrectWavelet (line 48)
> load db2;  % Load a wavelet (db2 in this case)
>
> I have tried running this on multiple versions of MATLAB, by running
> Homer2, and by processing script alone.  It gives me the same error every
> time.  Does anyone have any ideas as to what is happening?  I can't seem to
> find reference to db2 anywhere else.
>
> Thanks,
> Brenna Giacherio

Sabrina Brigadoi