[Homer-users] Need help

Sigita Činčiūtė Sigita.Cinciute at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 06:05:04 EDT 2013

Hello,

I would like to find contacts for the private conversations about fNIRS so
please, if you are interested in massage below, write directly to my e-mail.

I'm interested in fNIRS for the last three years, but as a pioneer I don't
have with whom to consult. In general, optical imaging is a new technique
among us (university and more), there could you share some tips about
Biopac fNIR400 system or generally optical imaging application you do? I'm
interested not only in research with particular device, but also
development of instrumentation in general.
More information in private.

Sorry that I'm using homer network for this, but I think it's one of
the biggest
place of this kind of researchers to find.
I would be glad of any response.

Thanks, Sigita.