[Homer-users] Developers version

Walsh, Bridget M bridget at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 28 11:53:12 EDT 2014

Hi Homer2 Users,
After watching David's training session from 4/16 I downloaded the Developers version so that I could experiment with some of the newer Homer2 capabilities, specifically the Processing functions under GLM_HRF_Drift_SS and Cross Correlation.  I was able to successfully set up the CVS download and create and save new paths to this folder in Matlab (2013a) and, of course, made sure to delete all the old paths/files.
However, when I load data I do not see these newer features as options in the drop down processing menu.  Is there a step I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for input and advice,

Bridget Walsh, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Purdue University
Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
1353 Heavilon Hall
500 Oval Dr.
West Lafayette, IN  47907-2038
(765) 494-3799