[Homer-users] Developers version

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 28 12:15:10 EDT 2014

You need to create a custom processing stream.

Go under Tools->Processing Stream GUI. This will allow you to create a
processing stream that uses the Deconvolution function.

I will soon put up on the website a few example processing stream config
files that users can download rather than going through the cryptic
process of creating your own processing streams.

I will post to this listserver once I put them on the web page.

David