[Homer-users] atlasviewer update - using your own anatomy

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 14 08:06:14 EDT 2014

I was working through some atlasViewer issues with Sobana Wijeakumar who
was trying to use their own segmented MRI's in atlasViewer. Although it
was working fine last time I talked about it, and released instructions at
     http://homer-fnirs.org/faq/#subjectspecificanatomy ,
apparently it has some hidden issues. We have worked through those
issues and it is now working for her. Updates have been committed to the
developer's version on CVS.

Have others had any problems with using their own anatomy?

Thanks,
David

fNIRS 2014 Conference in Montreal Oct 10-12, 2014
The conference is preceded by a one day educational workshop.
Abstract Deadline Extended to June 23, 2014
see http://fnirs2014.org for more details