[Homer-users] GLM tools

Walsh, Bridget M bridget at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 14 09:20:10 EDT 2014

Bryan,
In Homer if you pull down the Tools menu and select 'Process Stream GUI' you can add hmrDeconvHRF_DriftSS to your options processing menu.
-Bridget

Bridget Walsh, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Purdue University
Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
Lyles Porter Hall
715 Clinic Dr.
West Lafayette, IN  47907-2122
(765) 496-0151