[Homer-users] (no subject)

Chiu, Bryan (PHTH) bryan.chiu at ubc.ca
Tue Aug 19 13:15:55 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am currently working with HOMER2 and trying to remove hemoglobin signal as a result of scalp interference via short separation (reference channels). I wanted to emulate the finger tapping task from the tutorial data and I come across this error when trying to ''run''. What is the workaround for this?

"Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in hmrDeconvTB_SS3rd (line 71)
    rho = sum((ones(length(lstSS),1)*posM(iML,:) - posM(lstSS,:)).^2,2).^0.5;

Error in EasyNIRS_Process (line 88)
        eval( fcall );

Error in EasyNIRS>runNIRSsignalProcess (line 1024)
[procResult procInput err] = EasyNIRS_Process(hmr);

Error in EasyNIRS>popupmenuNIRSsignalProcess_Callback (line 1437)
        runNIRSsignalProcess(iGrp,iSubj,iRun,handles);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in EasyNIRS (line 43)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
@(hObject,eventdata)EasyNIRS('popupmenuNIRSsignalProcess_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback"

It appears to have an error directly from the short sep processing.

Any help is appreciated.

- Bryan