[Homer-users] (no subject)

Chiu, Bryan (PHTH) bryan.chiu at ubc.ca
Tue Aug 19 14:04:08 EDT 2014

Hi,

I've noticed I don't get the error on the tapTest data, but I do get the error on my data that I've created. One thing I notice is that the hemoglobin concentration is greater in the reference channel than it is in the channels that reach the brain.

Two considerations:
1) Does that mean I am not seeing any of the hemoglobin activity in the brain since the signal looks VERY much like the reference channel but weaker?
2) Does the error stem from the fact that the reference channel has a stronger signal (and as a result a higher concentration) than a channel that reaches the brain?

Let me know what you think.

- Bryan