[Homer-users] Homer Copy Options and Saving Processing Options

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 26 18:10:04 EDT 2014

The copy options checkbox had more complex behavior that I wanted so Jay
and I just updated it to keep it simple.

Basically, when the copy options checkbox is checked, it will copy the
current processing parameters from the current file to any new file you
select in the file box on the left hand side of the GUI. When it is not
checked, it won't copy the options and will use the options that were
last provided for that file. This behavior should be as simple as that.

Prior to today's update, there were some residual behaviors that didn't
make sense. For instance, unchecking the copy options checkbox would
then revert to previous parameters for the new file... quite odd.
Further, if you had copy options checked and you saved the processing
options, it wouldn't actually save the options that you viewed in the
options GUI. Go figure. Now, saving the processing options will save
exactly what you observe in the options GUI.

Check out the new version and let me know if you find any residual
misbehavior with the copy options and save processing options.

Thanks,
David