[Homer-users] fNIRS, BIOPAC to Homer2 file conversion

Neika Sharifian nsharif at ncsu.edu
Mon Feb 3 10:49:24 EST 2014

Hello! Thank you for the advice!
I have been copying and pasting the filename, but I have stumbled upon
another error message. One thing I noticed about the file examples given
and my files is that the .mrk files are laid out different for my data.
When examining data for one participants, I put all files associated in the
current folder on Matlab (.nir.oxy, .nir, .mrk) and I came up with a
different error which may have to do with formatting of the mark files.

I have attached a copy of my marker file. In the example, I was hoping you
could shed some light on what each column and number represents. I assume
the first column is time, and I thought the second was the markers but it
starts with 20, 30, 40, so I wasn't completely sure.

I really appreciate your correspondence with me with all of these technical
difficulties. I'm relatively new to Matlab and trying to filter the fNIR
data has been a challenge thus far.

Best,
Neika Sharifian