[Homer-users] fNIRS, BIOPAC to Homer2 file conversion

Kreplin, Ute U.Kreplin at 2011.ljmu.ac.uk
Mon Feb 3 11:31:46 EST 2014

Hi there

I used parallel port for the markers, so mine might look different to yours because of that. The markers in my file are the time (first collumn), the type of marker (20 30 40 are marker BIOPAC sets automatically, 1 and 4 are the ones I set) and I can't remember what the third column is. The script uses only the first collumn so that bit shouldn't matter

Try this. Open the 'gettriggers' file and change the 6 in line 18 to 0. Save and run the 'test_all' script. See what happens.

BTW I don't think my triggers are sensitive to numbers, i.e. it will only give you one type of trigger (not 1, 2, 3 as shown in your file). You would have to moddify the 'gettriggers' script to make it sensitive to the type of triggers.

cheerio

Ute Kreplin
PhD Candidate
Liverpool John Moores University