[Homer-users] fNIRS, BIOPAC and Homer2

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 21 10:40:48 EST 2014

Dear Ute,
I'd like to suggest that you use nitrc.org to distribute your software.

You can find info about Homer2 there
     http://www.nitrc.org/projects/homer2
where you will see that there is a link to the HItachi2NIRS resource
that was uploaded by Rebecca Dewey.

You can also find a NIRx2nirs converter as another resource that was
uploaded by Rob Cooper.

Once you upload it there, we can also provide a link from
homer-fnirs.org to help people find it.

Thanks for your contribution.

David