[Homer-users] Error using ==> svd

nicolas niermann nicolas.niermann at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 18 03:57:22 EDT 2014

Good morning,

I'm doing my PhD at the Sports University Cologne and use Homer2 for data analysis.

I transformed all my files into .nirs-files (allways did it the same way) and processed them (by pressing the "run" button).
19 files worked and I got the HRF- 3 files constantly show the following error signal:

??? Error using ==> svd
Input to SVD must not contain NaN or Inf.

Error in ==> enPCAFilter at 82
        [V,St,foo] = svd(c);

Error in ==> EasyNIRS_Process at 88
        eval( fcall );

Error in ==> EasyNIRS>runNIRSsignalProcess at 1022
[procResult procInput err] = EasyNIRS_Process(hmr);

Error in ==> EasyNIRS>popupmenuNIRSsignalProcess_Callback at 1435
        runNIRSsignalProcess(iGrp,iSubj,iRun,handles);

Error in ==> gui_mainfcn at 96
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in ==> EasyNIRS at 43
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in ==>
@(hObject,eventdata)EasyNIRS('popupmenuNIRSsignalProcess_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

I transformed them again, controlled all the data for NaN or Inf but just can't find the error.
Has someone an idea what the error could be or where to look for the error in the .nirs-file??

Best regards
Nicolas Niermann