[Homer-users] Atlas Viewer using 10-20

Drew Halliday d.halliday at ucl.ac.uk
Sun Mar 23 13:43:09 EDT 2014

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.  I was using the Matlab package, and not the
developer's version.  I've located the Orbit page and downloaded a CVS
client (SmartCVS).  I can't seem to find Homer 2 -- I see Homer and Homer
3, although 3 doesn't appear to have any files.  Have you got a link to the
relevant files?  Admittedly, using a CVS client is not something I'm
entirely familiar with.

Thanks again,
Drew