[Homer-users] Atlas Viewer using 10-20

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 22 19:59:32 EDT 2014

Indeed, you are not able to change the dummy optode number. That is on
purpose. It is automatically set to a value and automatically handled.
Is there any particular reason you are finding that you need to change
the dummy optode number?

Regarding the anchor points, it is strange that some anchor points are
not being accepted for you. Are you using the developers version of
atlasViewer that you get from CVS from orbit? Or are you using the
released package? The released package is out of date. If you are using
that and can't easily get the cvs version, then maybe we need to update
the released package. If you are using the cvs version, then email me
directly and if I can recreate the problem, then we can fix it.

 From your screen shots, I don't really understand the problem of
springs not showing up.

Maybe it is time to have another online GoToMeeting to go over
AtlasViewer.  Please let me know if you want that I set that up.

Thanks,
David