[Homer-users] Stim exclude

Janny Stapel j.c.stapel at donders.ru.nl
Mon Mar 31 08:43:55 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I am a novice user of Homer, and I was wondering what the meaning is of t1
and t2 in Stim_exclude (enStimRejection). The description says you should
set t2 to the stimulus duration. Say I see that in the period Tx until
Tx+2 data is contaminated, so I manually select that period in the GUI.
Does running Stim_exclude (t1=2 and t2=30 sec) lead to the rejection of
the period Tx-2 until Tx+32? And what if one of my triggers falls within
that period, is than the whole trial ignored later in the block average,
or does part of my trial still end up in the block average if not the
whole time segment of my trial is rejected?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,

Janny

Janny C. Stapel, MSc

Donders Insitute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour

Radboud University Nijmegen

P.O. Box 9104, 6500 HE Nijmegen, the Netherlands