[Homer-users] fNIRS 2014 Conference Oct 10-12, 2014

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Sat May 3 17:52:01 EDT 2014

Many of you are probably already aware of the fNIRS2014 conference to be
held in Montreal Oct 10-12, 2014. I realize that some of you many not be
aware of this. You can find more details at fnirs2014.org

This is the 3rd fNIRS conference. The first was in 2010 at Harvard with
150 attendees. The second was in 2012 at University College of London
with 250 attendees. I look forward to seeing many of you in Montreal for
our 3rd conference.

Note that the abstract deadline is June 16, 2014.

The conference will be preceded by a 1 day educational workshop.

See http://fnirs2014.org for details.