[Homer-users] fNIRS data

Herff, Christian christian.herff at kit.edu
Mon May 26 03:24:28 EDT 2014

Dear Adnan Shah,

we recently published an article in Frontiers in Neuroscience on memory workload
using the n-back task and shared the dataset with the community.
You can find the article here:
http://journal.frontiersin.org/Journal/10.3389/fnhum.2013.00935/abstract
The dataset is available for download here:
http://csl.anthropomatik.kit.edu/english/2506.php

Kind Regards,

Christian Herff

> Adnan SHAH <adnan.shah at gmail.com> hat am 24. Mai 2014 um 04:27 geschrieben:
>

> Hi,
>
> Could someone share fNIRS datasets from established study for signal
> processing and method development: testing and validation. I have an fNIRS
> dataset however, I need some more for validation.
>
> Thanks/regards
> --
> Adnan Shah
> PhD Student
> The Australian National University,
> Tower A, 7 London Circuit,
> Canberra City, 2601
> Australia

> contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
> at
Dipl.-Inform. Christian Herff
Research Assistant / PhD Student

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Institut für Anthropomatik und Robotik
Cognitive Systems Lab (CSL)
Adenauerring 4 (50.21)
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
phone: +49 721 608-46307
fax:   +49 721 608-46116
web:   csl.anthropomatik.kit.edu

KIT - University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and