[Homer-users] Questions about Homer

gramigna at unicz.it gramigna at unicz.it
Thu Nov 27 06:10:22 EST 2014

Dear Expert,
I'm performing fNirs analysis using data from Hitachi etg 4000. I
converted Hitachi csv file into Homer nirs file Rebecca's Hitachi_2_Homer
script. My first problem is to import stimuli (as imposed during Hitachi
experiment) directly into Homer file. For this problem, I'm in contact
with Rebecca.

The first question about Homer sofware is on the possibility to  visualize
and thus compare, in the same plot windows, HbO (for example) between two
experiments (resting and finger tapping).

The second question is the following:
How is possible to find a correspondence between channels number in pos
configuration given from Rebecca to the configurations used in our
experiment? (We don't have 3D digitiser).

Third question:
If my file is imported for the first time in Homer, Software asks me
processOpt_default.cfg that I haven't. It is generated after processing
data? If yes, is it generated whenever you make changes on processing?

Fourth question:
I need more information about how HRF is calculated and on the procedure
to do it for a new set of data.

Thanks