[Homer-users] Batch processing using Homer and AtlasViewer ?

Pankaj Gupta beckman16 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 22:16:37 EDT 2015

Hi Homer users,
Using Homer and AtlasViewer is a smooth process but in case we need to run
the same commands for several datasets, running a batch script is much more
convenient. Has anyone made such a script ?
I am currently working to make such scripts for Homer and AtlasViewer but
there are problems like automatically specifying parameters of a dropdown
list etc.
If anyone has their way around this, it would be great to have them shared
and possibly be included in future release of Homer and AtlasViewer.

Kind regards
Pankaj