[Homer-users] Batch processing using Homer and AtlasViewer ?

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 27 05:47:37 EDT 2015

Under the file menu, there is an “export processing script” option that creates a matlab script to perform the steps of the processing stream.

Homer2 is script based with a GUI wrapper on top of it. So, all of the processing steps are accessible by scripts.

In principle, the same is true for AtlasViewer, although the actions in AtlasViewer generally need a lot more user interactions.

David