[Homer-users] Short Separation in Developer's Version

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 29 12:09:14 EDT 2015

Most likely the units are mm and you need to use 15 for the rhoSD_SSThresh

The fact that the processing gets “stuck” when you use 15 probably indicates that it is busy calculating the short separation regression. Let me verify, you say it gets “stuck”, but it doesn’t crash?

What type of computer are you using? How big is your data set?