[Homer-users] Short Separation in Developer's Version

Rachel Mulheren mulherrw at dukes.jmu.edu
Wed Apr 29 11:49:10 EDT 2015

Hello,

I included 2 short separation channels (1 cm) in my probe and now that I am
running the processing stream including the parameters for short
separation, I get the following message: There are no short separation
channels in this probe...performing regular deconvolution.
Design matrix is VERY poorly scaled...(RCond=0.000000e+00), cannot perform
computation

Eyeballing the HRF after running this processing stream, I am not seeing a
difference with and without the short separation, so I am guessing that it
was not extracted from the signal.

Suggestions for what I might be doing incorrectly?

I am using Block Avg Short Sep
trange -5 to 17
gstd 1
gms 1
rhoSD_SSThresh 1.5

I have also tried with rhoSD_SSThresh 15 (in case there was a mix-up with
mm and cm), but the processing starts and gets "stuck" on the short
separation.

Thanks,

Rachel