[Homer-users] Error in hmrMotionCorrectWavelet?

Nick Wan nickwan at aggiemail.usu.edu
Wed Aug 19 14:21:47 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm getting this error:

Undefined function 'qmf' for input arguments of type 'double'.

Error in hmrMotionCorrectWavelet (line 49)
qmfilter = qmf(db2,4); % Quadrature mirror filter used for analysis

Error in Homer2 (line 70)
    [dod_corr] = hmrMotionCorrectWavelet(dod, SD, iQr);

But also, when I look up db2 (seemingly a function somewhere), I get:
>> help db2

db2 not found.

I've been told db2 was in the spm8 toolbox, but I can't find it. Any ideas?
Thanks.

--
Nick Wan
Graduate Student

Utah State University Psychology Department
2810 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322

Office: HSRC 004
Phone: 435-554-8788