[Homer-users] Can't Set Optical Properties in AtlasViewer

jdubb at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu jdubb at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 4 16:13:21 EST 2015

Zeph,

That problem (and many other) has been fixed in the
developer's version of homer2.

You can do one of two things:

Either wait for the next release which we expect to
upload to NITRC sometime next week

or

Download the developer's version using SVN version control to
download the latest code (the SVN command to use is under
the Source Code link on the left of the Homer2 webpage on NITRC)

Let me know if you have any questions about using SVN,

Jay

> Hello All,
>
> Have anyone resolved this error on the non-existent field
> 'textOpticalProperties' when trying to set the optical properties in AtlasViewer?
>
>  Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback
>> *Reference to non-existent field 'textOpticalProperties'.*
>> Error in ==> AtlasViewerGUI>pushbuttonOpticalPropertiesSet_Callback at 2372
>>     set(handles.textOpticalProperties,'string',foos);
>> Error in ==> gui_mainfcn at 96
>>         feval(varargin{:});
>> Error in ==> AtlasViewerGUI at 43
>>     gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});
>> Error in ==>
>> @(hObject,eventdata)AtlasViewerGUI('pushbuttonOpticalPropertiesSet_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
>>  Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback
>

> I am running the version of AtlasViewer bundled with
> "v2.0:Homer2_2_0_20150331.zip". The error occurs on both of my versions Matlab 2010a
and Matlab 2013b -Windows 7 64 bit.