[Homer-users] Setting up Homer2 on a Mac?

Jason Bruggemann j.bruggemann at unsw.edu.au
Mon Dec 14 22:12:33 EST 2015

Hi Folks,

I’m trying to get Matlab version of Homer2 up and running on a Macbook Pro with Matlab R2013b installed…

So I’ve downloaded “HOMER2_v1_5_20130318.zip", extracted it to the desktop, and added the Homer2 path with subdirectories to the Matlab path, but I can’t get it to run by typing “Homer2_UI” in Matlab.

Please advise what I am doing wrong? …does it matter where I put the Homer2 folder (e.g., Desktop, Applications etc)?

Thanks,

Jason