[Homer-users] PCA Filter in HOMER2

Kathleen Shaw kathleen.shaw at uconn.edu
Wed Dec 16 13:58:46 EST 2015

Dear Jessie,

Attached is

Huppert, T. J., Diamond, S. G., Franceschini, M. A., & Boas, D. A. (2009).
HomER: a review of time-series analysis methods for near-infrared
spectroscopy of the brain. *Applied Optics*, *48*(10), D280–D298.

That has a brief section on how the PCA Filtering process works. Hope that
helps!

Thanks,
Katie