[Homer-users] Help with developer's version download

Christophe Alarie christophe.alarie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 08:35:18 EST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to download Homer2 developer's version using SmartCVS client. I
entered the server name and the repositary path and an error message appear
and says that I could not be authenticated by the server. Perhaps I missed
a few steps concerning having a username and/or a password.

What I entered :

User name : anonymous
Server name: orbit.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Repositary Path: /cvsroot/home

Password: _______

We also tried to upgrade a Homer2 version, dating from May 2014 and we
encountered the same connections problem.

Thank you

Christophe Alarie

--
Christophe Alarie
Kinésiologue

Co-Directeur du Centre d'Intervention en Commotions Cérébrales CICC
1030 rue Cherrier Bureau 510
www.centre-commotion.ca
514-903-2442