[Homer-users] Spatial smoothing in Homer2 and issues related to prune channel function

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 9 14:58:45 EDT 2015

1) We have no spatial smoothing in the Homer functions. This is something good to think about once we have Homer and AtlasViewer integrated.

2) You need to set the prune channels options to match your data values. It sounds like you are reporting good SNR metrics based on guidance you were provided for the NIRX. Read the help information for the prune channels command and adjust to match your metrics.

I hope that helps.

David