[Homer-users] Atlas Viewer

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 12 10:17:44 EDT 2015

Ugh. Sorry about that.

I recall this recent fix. Jay has the corrected code but he is out today.

I think you just change AlAr to A1A2 and all should work.

Put a breakpoint at that point in the code before it creates the error. You can then type ‘headSize’ to see what the fields are. Clearly headSize.AlAr is not a field. I am pretty sure we changed that to ‘headSize.A1A2’. You should see that listed as a field if you type headSize on the command line once you reach that break point.

If you don’t know how to debug scripts that are running in matlab, then forget what I just said and just try to change .AlAr to .A1A2 in that function.