[Homer-users] (no subject)

Harry Graber harrylgraber at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 17:52:53 EDT 2015

Thank you for that solution. At the moment I am reading the AtlasViewer
tutorial and applying each step in turn. Does anyone know exactly *how* one
is supposed to "Add springs between (1,2), (2,3), and (3,1)." (Section
3.1.1)? I assumed that I was being instructed to click on the optode
numbers, as I had just finished doing to create the channels. But each time
I do that I get the following MATLAB error messages:

Undefined function 'fsolve' for input arguments of type 'function_handle'.

Error in pts_on_line2 (line 50)
        z2 = fsolve(@(x) myfun(x, x1, y1, z1, x2, y2, x3, y3, z3, D), 1,
optimset('Display','off'));

Error in probe_geometry_axes2_ButtonDownFcn (line 85)
           pts = pts_on_line2(pos2,pos1,0.20);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in SDgui (line 43)
        gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
@(hObject,eventdata)SDgui('probe_geometry_axes2_ButtonDownFcn',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating axes ButtonDownFcn

After that, I found that I could manually type the spring-definition
information into the 'Springs' table. But when I do this I do *not* see any
line segments denoting the springs appear between the connected optodes.

Harry