[Homer-users] (no subject)

Cooper, Robert robert.cooper at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 16 16:17:01 EDT 2015

Hi Harry,

I don't know the source of that file load error is, but if you simply press cancel when that box pops up, Homer will load the default processing config anyway.

The popup is to allow you to load a processing stream you may have saved for a given dataset. There is pretty good documentation of processing stream files and their use on the homer-fnirs.org site.

Best,

Rob