[Homer-users] Calculating Channel Length in Homer2

Meryem Ayse Yucel mayucel at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 17 11:57:47 EDT 2015

Hi Katherine,

If you add prune channels option to your processing stream, there is a
SDrange option which limits the channels to certain source detector
distance.

On the other hand, having no short separation is not a problem anyway. GLM
has options to allow solving without short separation regression, so you
don't need to prune your channels.

Hope this helps.

Meryem