[Homer-users] Question about AltlasViewerGUI 2

Xiaosu Hu xiaosuhu at umich.edu
Fri May 15 12:19:57 EDT 2015

Thank you so much, David!

I have one more question, I want to put the MNI coordinates provided by the
Atlasviewer into some online MRI database to look up the Broadmann
information, but I found those MNI coordinates are not the typical ones
(too large and no negative value). Could you tell me how to translate the
Atlasviewer MNI coordinates into standard MNI coordinates?

Thanks again!

Frank