[Homer-users] issues with matlab 2014

Boomen, C. van den (Carlijn) C.vandenBoomen at uu.nl
Mon May 18 07:48:07 EDT 2015

Dear David,

Thank you for fixing this issue.
I've gone through the Homer2 Users's Guide (version Nov 29, 2012) using Matlab 2014b and came across the following remaining issues:

I) page 13, 2nd line on top of page: when dragging the mouse cursor over the stimulus marks, matlab crashes and quits.

II) when clicking 'show Run HRF' the following error message appears:
Error using matlab.ui.control.UIControl/set
While setting the 'Value' property of UIControl:
Conversion to double from matlab.ui.eventdata.ActionData is not possible.

Error in EasyNIRS>checkboxPlotHRFRun_Callback (line 545)
    set(hObject,'value',eventdata(1))

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in EasyNIRS (line 43)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
@(hObject,eventdata)EasyNIRS('checkboxPlotHRFRun_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback

III) When clicking any of the 'Raw Data' 'OD' or 'Conc' options after clicking 'show Run HRF' the program switches to the option 'Conc' and the other options are disabled and cannot retrieved unless resetting the file and re-running the processing stream.

It would be great if these could be fixed as well.

Best,
Carlijn

Dr. Carlijn van den Boomen | Departments of Developmental and Experimental Psychology | Utrecht University | Langeveld Building - room H039 | Heidelberglaan 1 | 3584 CS Utrecht | the Netherlands | phone: +31(30) 253 3386 | fax: +31(30) 253 4511