[Homer-users] Atlas Viewer MC Processing Error

Zeph Phillips zeph.phillips at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 21:52:27 EST 2015

Hello All,

I am trying to duplicate the Atlas Viewer Neurophotonics Tutorial, Section
3.1.1 Simple Probe.

I am able to first register the probe to the surface and can successfully
manually generate the output files from the Forward Model, however when I
try to proceed in Atlas Viewer and click that the MC App has finished, I
receive this error.

Index exceeds matrix dimensions.
> Error in getFileDateStruct (line 26)
> sec     = str2num(file.date(19:20));
> Error in existMCOutput (line 78)
>         d1(ii,iWav)=getFileDateStruct(filenameInputStruct);
> Error in AtlasViewerGUI>menuItemGenerateMCInput_Callback (line 1431)
> b = existMCOutput(sensitivity,probe,dirnameSubj);
> Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)
>         feval(varargin{:});
> Error in AtlasViewerGUI (line 43)
>     gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});
> Error in
> @(hObject,eventdata)AtlasViewerGUI('menuItemGenerateMCInput_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
>
> Error while evaluating uimenu Callback

 Once I receive this error, I cannot reload the probe and register it to
the surface without receiving the same error.

I also get the same results when I download the AtlasViewer.zip example on
the Homer2 website and follow the tutorial.

Has anyone received this error and resolved it?

Thanks,

Zeph

Kind Regards,
*Zeph Phillips*