[Homer-users] Homer version 2.1 on Matlab 2013a doesn't show excluded intervals in window

Marina Winkler winklerm at cbs.mpg.de
Tue Apr 12 07:25:27 EDT 2016

Hi Homer-Mailinglist,

I have a problem: I just downloaded the newer version of Homer (2.1) and it doesn't
mark my excluded time passages anymore. Neither in automatic movement artefact detection,
nor if manually excluded (it does seem to correct the intervals though). But I do need
to see the 'pink' bars somehow - to check if the PCA works correctly on my data.

Did anybody have the same problem? Could you please help me?

Thanks,
Marina

 Marina Winkler
 PhD student IMPRS NeuroCom
 Department of Neuropsychology
 Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences

 Office: +49 341 9940-2586
 Mobile: +49 1578-388 1089
 E-mail: winklerm at cbs.mpg.de

 MPI-CBS Leipzig